It is our hope that we may be of service to you as you prepare for your wedding day. Our purpose is to help make this day especially memorable.
In addition to a social event we believe your wedding is a spiritual experience, a reflection of God working through your lives bringing the two of you together. We place a high priority on premarital counseling so that together with the pastor you may reflect upon this time. Our event coordinator will be present at all rehearsals and your wedding to ensure that the ceremony and associated tasks run smoothly allowing you to relax and enjoy this special day. We want to work with you so that by the end of the ceremony all those who have participated will feel God’s touch and blessing upon your marriage.
Welcome to this place of worship…welcome to Columbine United Church.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour or to inquire about availability please call 303-798-1845. When you are ready to place your reservation, please complete our Wedding Reservation Request Form below. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required at this time. Your deposit will reserve your date in our church calendar and will be applied toward the associated event fees.
Our sanctuary seats 300 people and also lends itself to smaller weddings. Moveable chairs and large classic stained glass windows add to the unique atmosphere at CUC.
We ask that you adhere to a few special considerations when planning your wedding at CUC:
- We require all weddings to use our Event Coordinator and Sound Technician.
If you would like to request our pianist or organist for your wedding, please contact our Music Director at least six weeks prior to your wedding.
- If you are being married by a CUC pastor, we require you to meet with a pastor for a premarital counseling session. You may schedule this appointment by calling the church office.
- Our Wedding fees are $1,000 for members of Columbine United Church, and $1,500 for non-members. Costs include the following:
- rental of the building and grounds for your rehearsal (1 hour) and ceremony (up to 3 hours),
- the officiant for your pre-marital counseling session, the rehearsal and the ceremony,
- music direction for your ceremony and our pianist (a soloist for your ceremony may be added for an additional fee),
- our sound technician for your ceremony,
- the organizational services of our Event Coordinator during the planning of your wedding, as well as the day of the event,
- all custodial services.Payment of these fees should be made via one check payable to Columbine United Church. Payment for your wedding must be received, in full, two weeks prior to your wedding date.
Our Biel Reception Hall is available following your ceremony, should you choose to have your reception on the premises. Your Event Coordinator can recommend an excellent caterer. Please note that alcohol is not permitted on the church grounds.